An excellent Podcast from Shaw Trust with an in-depth interview with Louise Cockerton and Natalie Whitten from Shaw Trust, a Prime Provider of the Work and Health Programme.
We cover various different topics relevant to both job seekers and employers including:
- Changes in working practices due to the pandemic.
- Background of The Work and Health Programme and the support job seekers receive on the programme.
- Workplace adaptations.
- Being Disability Confident and the levels of disability confidence.
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Recruitment for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- Upskilling participants on The Work and Health programme.
- Working with employers to be more inclusive.
- The good work of employers who Shaw Trust have supported.
- Sustainable employment – creating long term job opportunities for employees and employers on The Work and Health Programme.
- Understanding the recruitment process and reacting quickly to changes in the labour market.
- Managing expectations of employers with the recruitment process.
Find out more about Shaw Trust here;